Directions to Upper Milford Township:
- Take 22/78 West from Allentown.
- Take the Fogelsville/Route 100 South (which will be the second exit).
- Take Route 100 South approximately 8 miles. (Go through Trexlertown and Macungie.)
- After going through Macungie, you will go up a hill and stop at a blinking light.
- At blinking light, make a slight right onto Route 100 & 29 South.
- Follow Route 100 & 29 South approximately 1 mile. Go through a light, The Waterfalls Recreational Center on right, Schultz Electric on left.
- After Schultz Electric, you will see the former King’s Highway Elementary School which is now the Township Municipal Building.
- Bare to the left onto that road which is King’s Highway South.
- Make an immediate left into the parking lot. The Municipal office faces the park.
View Larger Map